ad

Saturday, April 29, 2017

How to write a little love letter to my girlfriend

All of those who are in love are always looking to surprise their beloved with something beautiful, but sometimes they cannot think of what they can do to impress her. A beautiful and tender love letter is always a good alternative.
Girls love to receive poems and writings of those who they consider to be her Prince Charming or the love that has come to their lives. Impress her with a nice love letter. Do you feel that she is your soul mate? Well do not let go of her. Here we present you a set of beautiful words you can dedicate her.
Love of my life,

I would like to tell you everything I feel for you, but sometimes it is hard for me to communicate what I might think through my actions. I am not good with words, so I preferred to write to you, because I think I’ll also more honest with you.
From the day I saw you, I could not stop thinking about you. I dreamed of you the very same night I met you, I was walking to you and could recognize you, I knew we had already found each other in our past lives, for you are my true soul mate. I feel that you and I were born to be together and nobody could ever split us apart. You are the only woman who has filled my being.

My darling, I just wanted to thank you for always being by my side, for letting follow your path and for sharing everything about you with me. You’re the one that has changed my way of thinking, of seeing life, and even of being.
Expressing my feelings is difficult for me, but I had to tell you how much I love you, you are the only star in the sky for me, the only one I see through my window. Amid the vast darkness, I can clearly see that you are the one who lightens my way. Please never leave me, without you I would not know how to live. You’re the one for me.
Now and forever, until life does us apart, I’ll be here waiting for you; I will never fail you or fail your confidence, for you have brought hope to my life at last. My heart was broken and you made me believe in love again. Without you my soul would fall apart, I’ll love until the sun is extinguished and the ocean freezes its cold waters.



I’ve been as honest as I could telling you everything I feel for you in these lines. I hope you can trust me because everything I do will always be only for you. I love you deeply, my darling. I promise I will never leave you.
I send you all my loving and I want you to know that I am looking forward to seeing you again very soon.
I love as much as one could love someone else.
Make her melt at your glance and just a few words. A sweet and tender love letter that demonstrates your good feelings will always be a magical potion to sustain your relationship for a long time, and who knows? Maybe forever. We wish you all the luck in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment