ad

Saturday, April 29, 2017

sample proposal love letter.

Dear ************,
I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in
person but then I thought I would write
them in a letter, so you can hold on to this
piece of paper no matter what your answer
is. I have been in love with your for
the past year. It is only now that I cannot
bear to keep my feelings to myself.
I did not tell you of my feelings because I
feared losing you as friend. One has to be
really lucky to have a friend like you. You
have been there for me in the worst of
times, and I feared I would lose an amazing
friend like you forever. But now, I wanted to
tell you the truth as each moment away
from you feel like a thousand deaths. I
would rather lose you and live in sorrow,
than spend the rest of my life wondering
what if…
I hope you will not hate me, but what choice
did I have? You are the most wonderful girl I
have ever met and not falling in love with
was never an option for me. It is impossible
to find someone who is so beautiful in heart
and form. I love you. This is the first time I
have been in love and I am glad that fell in
love with such a wonderful girl. Even if you
do not feel the same I can go through life
knowing that I fell in love with the right girl.
There is so much more to say and yet I can
say no more. All I can I hope that God has
taken mercy on me and destined the best
girl in the world in my life. Waiting for your
answer.
.
.
Do love letters really exist nowadays?
,

No comments:

Post a Comment