ad

Saturday, April 29, 2017

My first love letter to someone very special.

Once I fell in love with a girl. She was continuously giving me signals about her feelings. After many days of eye contacts I managed to write her a love letter which is as below:

Dear Sweetheart,
I don't know what you think about me but i think very nice about you. I never talked to you but the fact is , I always wanted to talk to you. For the very first time when you looked at me, my sight stopped for a while. It was like you were telling something with your eyes. I went home and sleep at night but you awake me up and said "why are you so quite, silence is good but not on the war front".

My heart got wounded from that very day and I am still looking for the ointment everyday. It seems that I am breathing but actually I am not alive, you have taken the beats of my heart with your golden smile.
I usually don't take tea more than once a day but now a days I love taking tea in the cafeteria because it gives me a chance to see u everyday.

Now the situation is worst, I can't work , I can't study, I can't sleep. In short you are commanding every moment of my life. When I try to study, your face come right in place of every letter of the paragraph.

I can't hit the sack these days. Whole night goes in hugging and moving the pillow here and there on the bed. Now a days I wake up early in the morning and go for walk in front of your hostel, so that I can at least see you. I feel you in Sun so that my day starts with fun. I feel you in moon so that your dreams come soon.

I have made a portrait of you which I think you have already seen in the face book. I have made it after watching your freshers party photographs. I wanted to attend the party just to see you while acting. But unfortunately I missed that because I had to go out of station for exams. I have seen all the pictures. You were looking very beautiful in them. That day was not so special you always look beautiful to me.

I never proposed a girl. This is my first time and I am trying to tell you all my feelings. But as you all know feelings of love cannot be expressed in words. So please give me your mobile number also, so that I can interact with you.
If you don't want to give your number then please give answer to the following question:
If I insert two zeros at the beginning of your mobile number then what would be the resulting number ?

I have lot of bricks on my head but all the bricks are falling one by one because you have taken all the balance. You have already sent my mail into the trash but that day I was just trying to make some fun but now I am serious.
I am again going outside for two days for exams but these two days are like two decades for me. I will miss you and wait for your reply.

"You have become a firmware program of my mind which can only be electrically erased."

Trust me, I believe in truth. I love you more than anybody in this world. So please give me your love or else my heart would stop beating.

Ever yours,
Marut

1 comment: